George’s Plumbing & Heating (1985) Ltd. – Dieppe, NB
Salary: To be discussed and based on experience and qualifications. Medical, dental benefits and
George’s Plumbing & Heating is a locally owned and operated company which has grown to be
one of the larger mechanical contractors in the Greater Moncton area. We provide plumbing and
heating services for new construction (commercial, institutional) and renovations. We strive to
provide quality workmanship and the best finished product to our clients. We are looking for a
new team member to help us maintain our long standing reputation.
– Process Accounts Payable
o Receive, sort, scan, enter, and pay invoices
– Manage subcontractor invoices
– Weekly payroll, time cards
– Analyze bank records
– Prepare financial statements
– Conduct banking
– Process payroll taxes, union remittance, HST
– Process and track accounts receivable
– Monthly work in progress reports
– Assist with year end preparation
– Perform clerical duties, filing
– Completion of a post-secondary program (degree/diploma) in accounting-related field.
– Experience or familiarity with Jonas Accounting Software highly beneficial
– Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PDF software
– Able to work independently and within a team
– Understanding of the construction industry
– Understanding and willingness to learn basic plumbing terminology
Your work environment will be fast-paced at times with important critical deadlines. The ideal
candidate will possess high attention to detail, be organized, and have excellent communication
skills in order to deal with current and future clients.
Visit our website to learn a bit more about us. www.georgesplumbing.ca
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interviews will be